Friday, August 27, 2010

Well to start things off...

Well i would like to say that i was inspired to do this from a great friend i have on facebook. i'm not nearly as cleaver or as funny as she is but i figured what the heck lets go and give this a shot...i'm sure everyone is just chomping at the bit to know what a mom of 3 crazy boys does daily...play along guys its give me warm fuzzies ok. 

i always hate to start with a rant..ok who am i kidding i love to bitch...i guess it makes me who i am. so if i offend you by my posting well you really have 2 choices you can no longer read what i write or you can post your own opinion and i will take your opinion into consideration. (that means i will read what you write and if it upsets me i will promtly delete it..cause i'm cool like that)

ok so being a mom of 3 boys that spend all day saying "i want, i want, i want" to EVERY commercial they see i find my wallet to be strained these days...cause here's a shocker, diapers arent free and neither is food. ok so my point..yes i'm getting there....is that how is it that my husband makes great money..hey i wont lie, he does...and yet we still struggle. then i realized we have been doing it all wrong..took me hanging out with some less fortunate people to realize that. so i will tell you have to live like a king on little to know money...here goes. 

problem...want that new cell phone that everyone has but your rent/mortgage is due..solution....DONT PAY YOUR RENT?MORTGAGE...even though you maybe homeless in a few months at least you will have that cool IPhone to get you through the rough nights of sleeping in the street.

problem...my kids want to eat this week but the neighbor just got Fios and it looks so cool...solution...call up cable company and order the most expensive package you can get...the kids were looking a little on the plump side anyways and if they are really hungry the neighbors will feed them. 

problem....my water/electricity/oil/phone was shut off and its still 5 days til payday and i dont have enough money to turn it back on....solution...just write a rubber check and then go out shopping/movies/buy lottery tickets cause you only live once right.

well thats all the problems i can think of while my 2 year old twins shout at me to turn the DVR to Blues Clues...cause after 4 hours of that i'm still mostly sane. i'm off to finish packing up my almost empty house....can i just say that i hate packing and wish to NEVER do it again...and by never i mean me personally...next time i will hire the chip n dale dancers to come in and pack up my house...at least the view will be nice from my couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment