Saturday, August 28, 2010

My farewell to PA...a little early

Well since I may loose internet before I have a change to say goodbye I figured what a better time...ok really i'm damn tired of packing and i still have half a day tomorrow to use my husband like a pack mule. 

So here is my thanks to this great state in no particular order....

Thank you to all the jerks, assholes and mean people in general for making my 2 years here such a blessing..i appreciated all the backstabbing, lying and generally making me feel like a worthless human being...and thats just the people that share my last name. 

Thank you to my sons school for misdiagnosing him and for making me regret getting a land line. Thank you for treating him like an animal and for making me feel like a horrible mother in general. 

Thank you PA winter for dumping over 6 feet of snow over the course of 3 months...reminds me why I left Alaska in the 1st place. 

Thank you to my landlord for allowing  stupid jack asses to come by to check out the place...cause i enjoy the constant fear that some jerkwad will pillage my village and murder me in my sleep while my children sleep across the hall. FYI...Craigslist doesnt do a free scan to see if the respondant to your ad isnt a felon. 

Thank you to my "friends" for using me....and not in a good way...i wont go in to that cause i'm sure NOONE has that kind of free time. 

Thank you to the jerk off that ran me off the road that one time and to this day my minivan still doesnt run right...i tried to let it go but it just still pisses me off. 

Thank you mostly to the people that "claimed" they would make my stay here a pleasant one and that they would help me to fit in and give me the kind of "family" i so longed for and was envious of most people for. yeah we all see how well that turned out...what a crock of shit. 

Thank you however to the very few and i mean few..like amount i can count on one hand...that did give me some great memories here. I will take those friendships with me and if the state does get swallowed by a huge sink hole i will make sure you are safe. 

Thank you to my husband for showing me how to build up a thick skin and for eventually finding a great job and moving us out of this hell hole. 

ok well thats all i got...i do promise that not all of my blogs will be rants...i do have positive things to talk about..i promise i do...no really i do...i swear.

2 comments:

  1. Arg. Stupid Blogger...

    I'm glad you've made your way back to the blogging world! Hoping this move means lots of great things for you and your family, Cori! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...i needed a place to bitch and vent. i promise a whole new side of me once i move.

    ReplyDelete