Monday, August 30, 2010

If this is HEALTHY then i'm ok with being FAT



Ok i hope we all can see this pic...sorry its not bigger but thats the best i could do stealing it from TMZ.com.
I'm hoping someone can please explain this to me...TMZ seems to think that Kelly Ripa is FIT....are you fing kidding me. We wonder why our kids grow up with such warped images of what is right in the eyes of everyone. This is not normal by any means..i mean i can see her rib cage...her hips are sunken...she looks like shes starving. 
I think i actually read a comment that said well maybe shes starring in a new movie...about survivors of German death camps. ( please note i mean nothing bad about survivors)
Just kills me to think that people think that is what a woman should look like. I am by no means where i want to be..i know i need to loose a few pounds but heres the deal with that...i have curves and i love them and by no means do i want to look like a twig. someone please feed that girl something with high calories....hell i'll force feed her some cake and cookies and chips.
 

1 comment:

  1. Gag. She looks like a piece of aged beef jerky. Seriously?

    ReplyDelete